1. What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the Site
2. Who collects such information
3. How such information is used
4. With whom your information may be shared
5. What choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of your information
6. What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control
7. How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information
Throughout Texas Faith and Disability Network (TxFDN) website, in particular when creating a membership registration, donating online, completing an action alert, registering for a special event, purchasing a product, or completing various survey forms — visitors are asked to list name, address, and other personal contact information. Information collected is specifically and knowingly provided by site visitors and may include name, email address, format preference (HTML vs. text), address, telephone number, interests and other similar information.
Texas Faith and Disability Network (TxFDN) will not sell, share or exchange personal contact information collected from this web site with other organizations. Visitors to Texas Faith and Disability Network (TxFDN) website are not required to share any personally identifiable information. Users who do not wish to share personal information when visiting Texas Faith and Disability Network (TxFDN) website can still access the Network’s Web pages and the valuable information provided.